IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - What the doctor said

RSS Bot

Surprisingly, not "Mylanta." He said about my knee that I must have whacked it on something, but the pain for about a week was odd. He told me to come back if the pain keeps up. It feels like it's never going to go away. Then I had to get my blood tested. They tried one hand and then got blood out of the other. And then I choked on my Carl's Jr. burger on the way home. So it hasn't been a very good day today. I got that Japanese game in the mail today. It works and all, but it's in Japanese. Luckily I found a translation of sorts. I was hoping for an English option. I heard on the news that the Switch is going to be more popular than the Wii. Perhaps that's why I can't find one. It took me months to finally see a Wii in a store (I gave up about part way and just bought an X-Box 360), so perhaps I'll be waiting a year to get a Switch, even with the production ramping up. So anyway, I couldn't sleep last night due to my knee pain so I worked some more on that Jaguar Stickman game I was working on before. I did a lot to it. Finally got to sleep at 12:45am. But now since I don't have to go to the doctors' office any more I can now sleep and wake up when I feel like it again. Perhaps I should just get a chainsaw and cut off the part of the leg that hurts. The pain from that wouldn't be any different than the pain I have now...

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-13732-what-the-doctor-said/