IGNORED

Intellivision Flashback 2?

mr_intv

• 3 months later...

It would be cool to see some new games on a FB2, something to really grab folks, that might be inspired by or resemble great ones. For example, I just had a brain "flash" (what passes for a "flash" for me anyway) about a game called "Donut Time". The head baker/chef has to assemble all different types of donuts, chased by some evil healthy foods (like celery). With what folks have proven with games like Piggy Bank, that would be an original winner and a great add to the console.

I think right now we just need to have a wait-and-see approach. Having the addition of Burger Time and Tron Deadly Discs is good, but hopefully there will be a big bump in games (like from 60 to 80 games) and that they are pretty notable besides the two noted heavies.

• Like 1

It would be cool to see some new games on a FB2, something to really grab folks, that might be inspired by or resemble great ones. For example, I just had a brain "flash" (what passes for a "flash" for me anyway) about a game called "Donut Time". The head baker/chef has to assemble all different types of donuts, chased by some evil healthy foods (like celery). With what folks have proven with games like Piggy Bank, that would be an original winner and a great add to the console.

That sounds like a cool game. I would imagine it in the vein of 'Diner', although it could be based on 'Burger Time' too.