Who going to confirm the confirmed. lol Will it be only on 30 FB2 ? :P

With our luck...yes

#53 m-crew OFFLINE  

m-crew

River Patroller

• 3,345 posts

Posted Sun Apr 2, 2017 4:37 AM

With our luck...yes

See , we are pretty lucky people around here!!! Lady Luck is on our side.. ;)

#54 freewheel OFFLINE  

freewheel

River Patroller

• 2,880 posts

Posted Sun Apr 2, 2017 12:27 PM

I hereby offer my unreleased games in an exclusive licensing deal to AtGames, so long as I can release 30 copies of them at PRGE this year.

Seriously though, this is cool beans. I really hope they add a few homebrews to this!

#55 First Spear OFFLINE  

First Spear

Stargunner

• 1,050 posts

Posted Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:31 PM

It would be cool to see some new games on a FB2, something to really grab folks, that might be inspired by or resemble great ones. For example, I just had a brain "flash" (what passes for a "flash" for me anyway) about a game called "Donut Time". The head baker/chef has to assemble all different types of donuts, chased by some evil healthy foods (like celery). With what folks have proven with games like Piggy Bank, that would be an original winner and a great add to the console.

I think right now we just need to have a wait-and-see approach.  Having the addition of Burger Time and Tron Deadly Discs is good, but hopefully there will be a big bump in games (like from 60 to 80 games) and that they are pretty notable besides the two noted heavies.

#56 Flojomojo OFFLINE  

Flojomojo

Up! Down! Up! Down!

• 9,335 posts
  • Chu! Chu! Chu!

Posted Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:08 PM

I would buy anything with a retro port of Steppy Pants on it, so long as gameplay and soundtrack were intact. 

#57 fdr4prez OFFLINE  

fdr4prez

Stargunner

• 1,262 posts

Posted Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:08 PM

Blix

#58 Hwlngmad OFFLINE  

Hwlngmad

Space Invader

• 25 posts

Posted Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:59 PM

It would be cool to see some new games on a FB2, something to really grab folks, that might be inspired by or resemble great ones. For example, I just had a brain "flash" (what passes for a "flash" for me anyway) about a game called "Donut Time". The head baker/chef has to assemble all different types of donuts, chased by some evil healthy foods (like celery). With what folks have proven with games like Piggy Bank, that would be an original winner and a great add to the console.

That sounds like a cool game.  I would imagine it in the vein of 'Diner', although it could be based on 'Burger Time' too.

#59 Bill Loguidice OFFLINE  

Bill Loguidice

Quadrunner

• 5,424 posts
  • Armchair Arcade Managing Director

Posted Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:03 PM

When the subject of the INTV Flashback 2 comes up again in 2018, I'll see if they're interested in adding homebrews.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users