IGNORED

F/S: Air Raid by Men-A-Vision for Atari 2600

aservantes

Now, Ebay? That's different. I can't tell a reseller from Bob's uncle or little Billy or what-have-you. Ebay sales are all about the MONEY. If I list something on Ebay, there's no pretense about wanting a good home, it's strictly how much I think I can list an item for to make a quick profit. I aim to never be the lowest sale on the 'sold items' page. If that's low enough that someone else thinks they can flip it for a profit, then good luck to 'em. I already got paid, I don't care.

Sure yeah, but I'm specifically referring to the people who buy rare/expensive stuff here for low prices or even market rates and then post them on eBay for exorbitant prices. It feels like they are taking advantage of the community. Of course people have the right to do that, but some are gratuitous, which is irritating. It's a kind of marketplace trolling, way I see it. A thread with a list to quote, if anyone wants to create a topic about it and maintain, might be useful.

• Like 1

Sure yeah, but I'm specifically referring to the people who buy rare/expensive stuff here for low prices or even market rates and then post them on eBay for exorbitant prices. It feels like they are taking advantage of the community. Of course people have the right to do that, but some are gratuitous, which is irritating. It's a kind of marketplace trolling, way I see it. A thread with a list to quote, if anyone wants to create a topic about it and maintain, might be useful.

Such a list would definitely be useful. I have an anecdote to contribute to such a list about a Jag skunk I sold at what I'd paid, only for the buyer to quickly list it on Ebay for several hundred more. I'm sure others have similar tales.

Such a list would definitely be useful. I have an anecdote to contribute to such a list about a Jag skunk I sold at what I'd paid, only for the buyer to quickly list it on Ebay for several hundred more. I'm sure others have similar tales.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/264407-known-juicers-list/

I started a thread in auctions. I don't want to go crazy and list every possible offender, but it is good to post your experiences there (short format please) so we can all see if there is a pattern worth noting.