IGNORED

Sheena Easton killing Defender

high voltage

Damn right. Saw her in 1993 on the Gravity Rainbow tour and we were all shaking our heads.

How a tiny women like that can have such a powerful vocal was something to behold.

How she's not in the rock'n'roll hall of fame is criminal. Crazy how that works I guess.

Meh - Pat Benatar actually Rocks. Sheena not so much. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It always blows my mind to hear celebrities playing games. Like the time when Pink Floyd played Donkey Kong during the recording of The Final Cut...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Final_Cut_%28album%29#Recording

A dance teacher I was talking to years ago told me a story about stopping by Yoko Ono's place in the early 80's and playing Intellivision Sea Battle on the living room floor with a young Sean Lennon.

• Like 2

This video by Rush also has games in it....

One of the best songs ever and the video totally rules.

Tempest - Probably one of my all time favorites!

Saw them in 2015 - R40 - Amazing retrospective show.

598fb3bf0aafd1dc1b265c59f54e0d89.jpg

• Like 1

Damn right. Saw her in 1993 on the Gravity Rainbow tour and we were all shaking our heads.

How a tiny women like that can have such a powerful vocal was something to behold.

How she's not in the rock'n'roll hall of fame is criminal. Crazy how that works I guess.

I saw her in 2015 when she opened for Rick Springfield for their 35 Anniversary Tour. Her set ROCKED. It was amazing how much energy she has for her age and her voice is still strong.

Rick was a little weak. But it was cool because Pat'sh hubby Neil G came out and played on Jesse's girl because he played on the original version just before hey and Pat hit the big time.

Meh - Pat Benatar actually Rocks. Sheena not so much. [emoji12]

IIRC Sheena's popularity predated Benetar's by a little.

Also I don't think Sheena knew what musical niche she belonged to. First she was doing easy-listening middle-of-the-road pop, then James Bond theme and then a Prince protégé releasing explicit songs like "Sugar Walls" and giving Tipper Gore nightmares.

• Like 1

You do realize that we're talking about the general situation of destroying someone's property because you're mad? Yes, this is fiction. We were talking about the situation within the fiction (which a large subset of our culture seems to support) of destroying something that isn't yours simply because you're angry.

You guys must really HATE films like Lethal Weapon or Die Hard then...