IGNORED

Just hit the 100 cart mark!

Very nice!  I recognize two of them.  ;)   Have you been able to play them yet?

Not yet. And also a couple others pictured above won't work on my XEGS or 800XL either. :( I have been thinking about buying the Ultra Translator Cartridge that Best sells. Anyone have one of these? I'm wondering how well it works, if it has a pass-thru on it, so the cart plugs into it? It would take up less space than an 800. :ponder:

The fact that Nir can put anything on cart makes his stand out above most people's anyway! Not to mention he has like 300 carts crammed into one little Sterilite container. but carts like Mr Do, Montezuma's Revenge, Tapper, M.U.L.E. :o although I too will have the cart version of M.U.L.E. soon enough. :)

I would have hit the 100 cart mark long ago, if I hadn't sold all my craptacular educational games, and a few other trades/sells over the past couple years.

And Nukey, you have a point, but I much prefer the no load times, and durability of carts over disk games. Plus carts just look cooler!

:D

I have been thinking about buying the Ultra Translator Cartridge that Best sells. Anyone have one of these? I'm wondering how well it works, if it has a pass-thru on it, so the cart plugs into it? It would take up less space than an 800.  :ponder:

I have one. It doesn't have a pass-thru, you have to pull the translator cart out of the slot when it tells you. Then insert the cart you want to play while pushing one of the buttons. It's a little awkward but it does work OK. I was never able to get Krazy Kritters to work with the translator, though, it works fine on my 800.

Mitch

Archived