IGNORED

Ultimate Atari Cart (Electrotrains) PURCHASE Thread

MacRorie

... most of those aside from the very large ones will work on an UNO Cart as well (which is good for me! :D )

I should maybe post my UNO Cart files as well. I have the UNO Cart organized very differently; it is completely alphabetical rather than classified by file type. It makes it easier to find one specific game that way because I don't have to remember which folders they are put into. Plus, I have a few .ATR format files too for the few games and apps that I couldn't find reasonable versions of in .CAR, .ROM, or .XEX format. I use my UNO Cart more as a mult-format game loading device and my Ultimate Cart mostly as a cartridge emulator.

• Like 1

I should maybe post my UNO Cart files as well. I have the UNO Cart organized very differently; it is completely alphabetical rather than classified by file type. It makes it easier to find one specific game that way because I don't have to remember which folders they are put into. Plus, I have a few .ATR format files too for the few games and apps that I couldn't find reasonable versions of in .CAR, .ROM, or .XEX format. I use my UNO Cart more as a mult-format game loading device and my Ultimate Cart mostly as a cartridge emulator.

Yes please. I have both carts and having a ready to go image is always good

• 4 months later...

Folks,

eBay is having a 20% off of EVERYTHING today 06 June (Until 7pm PDT) . This means that you can get an UNO cart for $45.59+shipping or an Ultimate cart for $72.00 plus shipping!

UNO: https://www.ebay.com/itm/282582675937

Ultimate: https://www.ebay.com/itm/282990142788

Here is the information on how to receive the discount:

How to redeem your Coupon:

1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
  2. Pay for your item by 7:00 PM Pacific Time on June 6, 2018
  3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PICKDADSGIFT

Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one-time use. Only eBay users registered with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from ebay.​com, cafr.ebay.​ca and ebay.​ca. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

BTW, there is a 15% off coupon in eBay until 9 pm PDT (29 Jun 18). Ultimate Carts are now $90 INCLUDING SHIPPING The coupon would save you $13.50!

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2829901427881?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=282990142788&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

How to redeem your Coupon:
  1. Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions).
  2. Pay for your item by 9:00 PM Pacific Time on June 29, 2018
  3. Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PERFECTDAY
Terms & Conditions:

This Coupon is a 15% discount off a minimum purchase of $25, valid from 7:00 AM PT on June 29, 2018 until 9:00 PM PT on June 29, 2018. The Coupon discount is capped at a maximum value of $100. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.​com, cafr.ebay.​ca and ebay.​ca. *Eligible items exclude warranties and protection plans, as well as items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories.

Coupon must be used within a single transaction (and can include multiple eligible items), while supplies last. Max one-time use. Only eBay users registered with an address located in the United States, Canada, Latin America or the Caribbean are eligible for the Coupon. Valid only for purchases from eBay.​com, cafr.ebay.​ca and ebay.​ca. Any unused difference between the discount amount, as shown on the Coupon, and the purchase price of an item(s) in a single transaction (or cart) will be forfeited.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...