IGNORED

Intellivision help!

Now I kinda regret buying the system. I have never sodered anything before nor have I really replaced any electronic parts(beside adding RAM to a PC, which was plug and play). Basically I'm at a point where if I find another system that works, then that'll be the system I use. I might still try some more cleaning again, just in case. This really does bum me out though. The guy I bought the system from said it wasn't tested. That should've been a warning sign to me, but I was so excited to find a system, that it just didn't sink in. Live and learn.

BTW, I would like to thank all of you who replyed to my post. I never had an intellivision growing up and just started collecting over the past 6 months, when I found a bunch of games at thrift stores. I had a Gemini system growing up and played a lot of 2600 games(which I also collect). You really made me feel welcomed and atariage is now one of my favorite sites. I already learned alot about the systems. Yeah, some of it is alittle too technical for me, but again, a really BIG thank you.

I went looking around ebay for a parts console and ended up buying a intellivision 3 with 2 games(frogger and AD & D)for 38.50, including shipping. So, right now, my first intellivision will be a display piece until I get around to fixing it. So, after around 35 years, I can now play intellivision. Again, I can't thank you all enough for all the info. Really appreciate it all. Now I need some more games and get my intellivoice working.

• Like 2