IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Working on stuff

RSS Bot

So I worked on my knee hurts game last night. I had an idea that I could fit in to show the upper part of the leg. So I put that in. And then I put to the right, the lower part of the leg, so it looks more like the giant is sitting in a chair. It looks like this:

I also changed the germ's movement because people said it was too easy the way it was. Now when I try, my highest score is 26. So I think I improved it.
Also, I just checked the post office to check in on my Colecovision being shipped to Ohio. The last time anyone reported on it was Monday. I'm worried I may be out a Colecovision and stuck with these games. If this is the case, I'm going to sell the games and the controller and power brick and just give up on the whole thing. I'll wait another day or two and see what happens. How would I act on USPS insurance to get the $50 back? Has anyone ever done this? So it's been just another boring day. I spent most of it asleep. I've been sleeping for at least 12 hours each day. I know it's too much, but I need it because I wouldn't be so sleepy after waking up, no? I've also added walking to my day. I doubt it will help with the other plan I started of eating better. I think I may have a tumor in my stomach since it just keeps getting larger and larger and there's no way to control it. Oh well.

Attached thumbnail(s)
  • blogentry-9475-0-51758200-1493263589_thu

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-13821-working-on-stuff/