IGNORED

Atari 7800 1984 Style Replacement Cartridge Label Bundle

pboland

Big bump!

This special bundle price will only be available till June 16th (2017). After that the price goes back to $6.00 per title.

Until June 16 (2017) each Set of fifteen Labels is $65.00 USD plus shipping. Shipping inside the U.S.A. will be USPS Priority Mail $7.00. Shipping to Canada is First Class International mail USPS $12.00. Shipping anywhere else in the world is $22.00. I only accept payment via PayPal. The stated shipping cost is for up to 2 sets. Any more than that will require more shipping.
TO ORDER:
PM me with the subject line "1984 Style Replacement Labels" and state how many sets you wish to order and what country it will be shipped to. Be sure to include your PayPal email address in your PM. This is so I can send you an invoice. I'm making these on demand so I will need one week turn around to put orders together. Once your order is ready to go I will invoice you. Then when the invoice is paid, I should have your order in the mail within 24-36 hours (not including weekends/holidays).
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks!