IGNORED

I worked at Sierra - The Rise, Fall & SCANDAL of Sierra On-Line

You can only get Johnny Castaway to work under a virtualized image on Windows. Not VM or VirtualBox but the native Windows VM capability. Unfort that runs in a window so to turn on the screensaver is a bit of work and its 'windowed', but if you want to see ole Johnny suffer trying to escape you can do it that way.

Great video, Metal Jesus. I met Chris Braymen of Sierra fame at ADAMCon IV, who was trying to make the leap from musician to programmer at the time. He showed off his MIDI program for the Coleco ADAM and later agreed to do the music for an RPG that I had in development. Eventually the RPG got shelved and we didn't have any further contact. It's a shame. It could have been really special.

One of my favourite videos from you, Metal Jesus. I really enjoy seeing that kind of stuff, and hearing those stories. I especially liked the video footage from back in the day, awesome stuff.

• Like 1

One of my favourite videos from you, Metal Jesus. I really enjoy seeing that kind of stuff, and hearing those stories. I especially liked the video footage from back in the day, awesome stuff.

Thanks so much! I'm really glad that old footage got to be used in something like this.

• Like 1

Great video! Very interesting. I put this on in the background and listened to it while at work.

I also saw your latest post about the 50+ Games from Craigslist but couldn't bring myself to listen since I, too, am in the area and feel bad that I missed out on grabbing at that one myself. :-(

• 2 months later...

man do you have any info about the time sprint was offering a free sierra game if you switched i made my parents switch to sprint long distance and got leisure suit larry 3

i'm just wondering how the heck did that deal come about

LSL3 was a bit before my time. I worked there after they moved the corporate HQ up from Oakhurst, Ca to Bellevue, Washington. But for a time Sierra was the biggest software publisher in the world, so deals like that would seem logical