IGNORED

Coleco strong-arming homebrew publishers and fan sites

TPR

Pasting it here for posterity!

attachicon.gif19366525_827129090770089_2214340202165583288_n.jpg

You know, it just dawned on me that he reposted those filthy homebrews he worked so hard to have taken down from Facebook. Apparently he just grabs stuff off the interweb (or his harddrive incase it was already deleted off line) and posts them indiscriminately without examining them first. :dunce:

• 2 weeks later...

None of last months posts on the Colecovision Nation FB page were about Colecovision!?

What's up with that? :lol:

What's up with that is they have done nothing but prove what we have been saying for 100 pages of this thread is completely true. You would have thought that with the ego that Cardillo carries they would have at least **TRIED** to be more than a poor-man's shill for their fake trademark squatting company. If for no other reason than to spite all of the naysayers because they certainly weren't going to be successful at making any money they way they have gone about doing business.

• Like 1

Except for the messy hair and unshaven mug. I wouldn't even listen to this dude in a business meeting if he came in looking like that :)

Too scruffy for the boardroom, too clean-cut to be a gangsta. It's not easy being the Partner of the "Originator of the Cabbage Patch Dolls and maker of the ColecoVision," Owner of a "Publisher of Books, Distributor of periodicals," the CEO of "a fully functioning umbrella entertainment company," Owner of of a windows company for 23 years, President of the same.

It's enough to make you want to make a cr8tive shft ... oh my god I need to stop now, Dunning and Kruger are calling.

post-2410-0-55570100-1507232865_thumb.png

post-2410-0-02625400-1507232875_thumb.png

post-2410-0-63111100-1507232884_thumb.png

• Like 3

Too scruffy for the boardroom, too clean-cut to be a gangsta. It's not easy being the Partner of the "Originator of the Cabbage Patch Dolls and maker of the ColecoVision," Owner of a "Publisher of Books, Distributor of periodicals," the CEO of "a fully functioning umbrella entertainment company," Owner of of a windows company for 23 years, President of the same.

It's enough to make you want to make a cr8tive shft ... oh my god I need to stop now, Dunning and Kruger are calling.

attachicon.gifcardo1.pngattachicon.gifcardo2.pngattachicon.gifcardo3.png

My mind was blown after reading all that garbage. I guess normal people like us can't handle all that CR8TIVE SHIT.

• Like 2

Not gonna lie... it is most certainly a guilty pleasure to see their engagement for the week in single digits! :P

attachicon.gifbwahahahahaha.jpg

What counts as an engagement? One of those was probably me, I just went to visit to see what kind of stuff was being posted since the"Expo" I was shocked to see NO COLECOVISION related posts!!

LOL A Colecovision page with no Colecovision! Would anyone expect engagement to be higher?

Hey I'm going to start a Facebook page about cats and only make posts about dogs!!

• Like 4

What counts as an engagement?

Facebook defines engagement as "Reactions, Comments, and Shares." Simply visiting a page and clicking on something does not count towards your engagement. Your viewer has to be *actually engaged* with your content for it to count.

That being said, it was even a bigger pleasure today when I noticed that their engagement has dropped even LOWER! lol

colecos engagement is beyond laughable.jpg

What does "engaged" mean, though? Does Facebook measure the amount of time you spend on a page, or do you need to "like" or write a comment?

For the purpose of those insights that Facebook Pages can follow, engagement is anytime someone "LIKES" a post, "SHARES" a post, or "COMMENTS" on a post. Length of time spent on a page isn't something that is factored into those analytics.

• Like 1

For the purpose of those insights that Facebook Pages can follow, engagement is anytime someone "LIKES" a post, "SHARES" a post, or "COMMENTS" on a post. Length of time spent on a page isn't something that is factored into those analytics.

Got it. I'm reminded of that old workplace joke "dumb looks are still free."

post-2410-0-11946700-1507316839.jpg

• Like 8