IGNORED

Empire Strikes Back hack wanted!

SoundGammon

Ermagerd. It almost looks like a Spectrum game now.

I thought puce was green. Turns out it means different things to different people! You did the pink puce.

https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/68872/why-does-puce-mean-two-different-colors-depending-on-where-you-live

You've got some mad skillz

It's always been a purple/brown color here.

post-3832-0-46576300-1496099698.png

BIN:Star Wars ESB blarg.bin

• Like 2

LOL, blargh indeed! Now it looks like Drift Stage.

http://www.driftstagegame.com/

I have a friend who thinks I'm brain damaged or something for liking the retro aesthetic.

You could make it look like a "realistic" 2000s desert combat game if you switched the palette to shades of brown.

Or maybe that would just look like Chopper Command.

The Empire Nights Back........................................................................I'll see myself out.......................................

That one is certainly on the dark side...................................................I'll get my coat.............

Star Wars: The OP Likes Black..........................................*has already left the building*....

...purple mountain's majesty, above the tar-filled plains!

Like my white car, white center lane, improved curve math, purple/green mountains "Pole Position"!

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/225033-fixing-pole-position-and-enhanced-source-code/?p=2992264

post-29575-0-09855300-1496138179.png

Be careful what you ask for... I made sure it was still playable.

post-29575-0-77589100-1496138090.png

• Like 1

Here's the desert combat colors mock up, with what looks like 3 more background color changes if some brilliant hack coder could add them?

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Holy smokes dude... a color scheme like that and a little graphic hacking could make a cool RotJ/Endor Battle themed game!

Code hacking could really bring it forward... speeder bike vs hang glider physics, swapping vehicles between levels or as an option before play... AT-STs mixed in... maybe even some ground foot soldiers if possible...

Too bad Disney would shut her down pretty quick.

Edited by Torr
  • Like 1