IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

The more I know about the tacos, the more I read about hot sauces. There's even a hot sauce (I kid you not), Hemorrhoid Helper. https://www.hotsaucedepot.com/hemorrhoid-helper-hot-sauce-5oz/

Some of us old farts may go for this...

https://www.hotsaucedepot.com/colon-cleaner-hot-sauce-5oz/

• Like 4

I haven't had any next day Johnny Cash song issues with my new bottle of El Yucateco. It's just delicious!

And highly-addictive. The first bottle of the Mayan variety that we found is long-gone; we're now on the second of three additional ones we ordered from Amazon.

I'm convinced that heroin is an unlisted ingredient.

Edited by x=usr(1536)

And highly-addictive. The first bottle of the Mayan variety that we found is long-gone; we're now on the second of three additional ones we ordered from Amazon.

I'm convinced that heroin is an unlisted ingredient.

It actually is kind of similar to the Ring of Fire brand sauce I mentioned earlier. You should give that one a try too.

Well a "good" sandwich by McD's standards.

Well, yes. I'm no McD fan but they're definitely something to watch in terms of reinvention, marketing, trying new things, and standardization.

The "McCafe" :lol: near me is trying something new: touch screen ordering with table service, with someone friendly and genuinely personable helping out. It's not bad. Are all the stores doing this?

• Like 1

Well, yes. I'm no McD fan but they're definitely something to watch in terms of reinvention, marketing, trying new things, and standardization.

The "McCafe" :lol: near me is trying something new: touch screen ordering with table service, with someone friendly and genuinely personable helping out. It's not bad. Are all the stores doing this?

McDs has been phasing this in.. mostly in expensive well to do areas. I guess you live in nice area :)

The McDonald's of the Future Has Table Service and Touch-Screen Ordering

https://www.eater.com/2016/9/27/13074630/mcdonalds-kiosks-digital-menu-chicago-future

We goto McDs far too often .. just for the toys.

By the way my son loves the Pokemon and Yo-kai Watch toys at McDs. He is very disappointed next month is American Greeting cards! WTH ?.. Argh how are greeting cards a cool toy ? No McDs next month!

http://www.happymeal.com/#toys and click the Next Happy Meal tab to see the greeting cards for next month.

Edited by thetick1
  • Like 1

Not nearly as fancy as that. Touch screens but no upscale condiments. Same menu, probably identical to what's on the mobile app. They seemed more hands-on today than usual. I'm on the fence on whether I want to touch the glass myself (ew germs) or have their "concierge" (my word, not theirs, I hope) push the buttons.

I worry a bit about replacing people with machines just to save money -- self-check at our Target is AWFUL -- and it seems to make the folks who don't have as much customer-facing experience even more surly. I know these are not a great places to work, but I don't like the idea of cutting low-wage jobs.

But so far, it's seems like a net positive, and the touch screen technology is less shocking to me than the friendly staff. Can't replace a helpful person with a machine, right?

Is this the fast food thread now? I still like Chipotle best. My kid just discovered fried chicken at Pollo Campero. I guess she's gotta learn about KFC eventually, too.

McDonald's has no tacos. But beware... they might someday:

They'd have to be the last tacos on Earth for me to ever try one.

Is this the fast food thread now? I still like Chipotle best.

McDonald's used to own a big chunk of Chipotle. Probably just as well they don't anymore.

• Like 2