IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

Yup, it says Atari in the lettering nowadays associated with the company. As far as I can tell, the Go term that once was the inspiration for the name is spelled differently... then again Atari the company never was Japanese so it kind of makes sense to invent a new spelling for an imported name even though it happens to origin from the same country.

OMG dude, I mean late 2019. Geez, some of you all just want to trash Atari so much that you just don't see straight.

From what I heard in that interview, the target date is July 2019 however they said they would release it sooner if it's ready. My guess is late fall for Indigogo and Christmas for non-Indiegogo.

My bold, and we were just speculating Max might have been referring to this holiday season.

You might want to work on your communication skills.

• Like 7

OMG dude, I mean late 2019. Geez, some of you all just want to trash Atari so much that you just don't see straight.

We were talking about Max Ivy's comment that Atari stocks will rise for Christmas. You broke into the conversation, then never clarified you were talking about Christmas, 2019. You're the one who can't see straight and are ready to trash. Here's a few more examples:

SHOCKER! 5 messages and no onehere has bashed Atari. A new record.

WTF: a complement on Atariage? That's a first. I thought everyone had to trash Atari no matter what.

Wait what? I though the goal of this thread was to bash Atari....says the new guy who has only read bad stuff here.

• Like 7

We were talking about Max Ivy's comment that Atari stocks will rise for Christmas. You broke into the conversation, then never clarified you were talking about Christmas, 2019. You're the one who can't see straight and are ready to trash. Here's a few more examples:

post-53348-0-08569300-1536250658.jpg

• Like 2

Guys, just so you know, some asshole on the AtariVCS reddit forum just dox'ed Albert.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AtariVCS/comments/99l72h/should_atari_shut_down_the_rom_pirate_sites/

Report this asshole for giving personal info.

Part of me reeeeallly wonders if Atari would actually stoop this low? or if it really is just a lone dumb idiot?

-Thom

• Like 9

Guys, just so you know, some asshole on the AtariVCS reddit forum just dox'ed Albert.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AtariVCS/comments/99l72h/should_atari_shut_down_the_rom_pirate_sites/

Part of me reeeeallly wonders if Atari would actually stoop this low? or if it really is just a lone dumb idiot?

-Thom

Reported and downvoted.

• Like 8

-Thom

Holy hell...

Who knows, wouldn't surprise me if it's PowerDubs under another name.

Unaffiliated shills for any corporation or company like that are very sad and pathetic.

And pardon my stupidity, but what does dox'ed mean?

Edited by Pink
  • Like 1

Holy hell...

Who knows, wouldn't surprise me if it's PowerDubs under another name.

Unaffiliated shills for any corporation or company like that are very sad and pathetic.

And pardon my stupidity, but what does dox'ed mean?

Hacker slang for having your personal information shared publically, explicitly without your consent.

-Thom

Edited by tschak909
  • Like 3

Hacker slang for having your personal information shared publically, explicitly without your consent.

-Thom

Thanks!

I reported and downvoted him.

Edited by Pink
  • Like 1

just a lone dumb idiot?

This, I would think.

The person made an account very recently for the sole purpose of "Atari" boosting. Posting personal information is the kind of thing that gives Reddit a bad name. I've downvoted and reported it. He's no private eye, everything he posted is publicly available information, but nobody (especially not Albert) deserves to be harassed like this.

post-2410-0-12360900-1536266671.png

I don't think vigilante actions like "give him a taste of his own medicine" are appropriate, why get down to this dirty level?

• Like 5

This, I would think.

The person made an account very recently for the sole purpose of "Atari" boosting. Posting personal information is the kind of thing that gives Reddit a bad name. I've downvoted and reported it. He's no private eye, everything he posted is publicly available information, but nobody (especially not Albert) deserves to be harassed like this.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2018-09-06 at 4.43.48 PM.png

I don't think vigilante actions like "give him a taste of his own medicine" are appropriate, why get down to this dirty level?

Perhaps you're right. We should be better than this idiot.

-Thom

• Like 5