This is my first batari game, It is called T.R.A.S.H.
The game has been updated, but still is not complete, lol.
The Story so far:
Davy is an armed garbage man working for a corporation named T.R.A.S.H (Tactical Recycling And Security Headquarters).
(open to ideas for a solid story, not sure honestly)
Your job is to work the city, picking up garbage bags and junk needles - both are points and health.
The garbage-can on your back is your health meter, which will fill up as you collect trash.
The scenes regrenrate itself if you walk to the end of the screen, left or right
Once you reach a certain number of points, you can find your girlfriend (She's really a hooker, unless restricted, but we will know -_- )
Explore the city streets! The grey buildings are factory type buildings, inside they regereate like the street does.
left/right/down/up for walking
Fire button is fire button
Walk over bags and needles to collect them.
With an upward motion you can pop open garbage can lids,
Then with a down motion you can collect the trash.
- The level is twice it's size!
- You can walk into buildings. The purple buildings are tiny. The grey buildings are to be explored the same way as the street.
- There is only one alley way for now. Sometime's the Junky Munky is there, sometimes he is not.
- Items and enemies change color each new scene.
- A couple new enemies, all sprites seen below in image
- You have a life system, 3 continues only.
- There is a death screen after your continues are up.
- You can skip intro music by pressing up.
- Press down+fire to skip death scene.
- Char controller has been sarfacied, I'm ok with that, we got that rat guy in return out of it!
- there is other stuff but that's not visual and code based, hard to explain lol.
- (you can "finish" the game now. Just no boss, yet. Need to work that out somehow.
The umbrella and spider will steal MANY points. The umbrella has acid rain falling on you, takes damage sometimes. And the spider has baby spiders that hurt you, sometimes (the missile).
Hopefully this update will be enough. It's coming to an end, even though it's the shortest game ever.
There still isn't a boss and the jitter still lingers ( I haven't tried to fix it yet, sorry)
Anything else, bring it to my attention and i'll add here.
Edited by WizardBone, Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:37 PM.