IGNORED

XBox Modded with Intellivision (Retro Games)

I bought one from a fellow AA'er who does them.

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/259434-fs-customized-tsop-xbox-128mb-ram-large-hdd-coinops-8-r4-massive/page-3?hl=%2Bmodded+%2Bxbox&do=findComment&comment=3784654

I went all out with Coinops 8 ... and all the old systems and I love having it. I can play Tapper one night, Zelda the next or Dragon's Lair another night. Good times!

• Like 1

Which Xbox are we talking about? If it's running the Bliss emulator check if it supports the .rom file format. Otherwise it might not support new Intellivision homebrews without updating the Bliss database. Do these things take any USB controller? If you plan on using it with an old crt television, check that it can output 240p 60hz.

Edited by mr_me

You won't regret it ... Lots of 80s goodness and reliving some memories of the arcades. It's fun to just scroll through the thousands of games and saying, "Hey, I remember that game!" Load it up and play for a while. Also great to show off when friends come over. With over 5000 games, easy to find something that just about anyone from our day remembered playing!

Enjoy!

Just arrived yesterday....will give it a full ride this weekend....wow! So far, unreal!! Is there a way to get to main menu after playing games instead of turing off the console to restart?

Q - How do I exit a game?

A - Press START+BACK while playing a game this will take you back to the games selection page

had this modded XBOX for week.....amazing!!!! Best purchase ever. Playing Intellivision on it kinda stinks. Nice to play other system games that I have never played....Odyssey 2, SNES, NES, etc... But the Coin Ops are the key! It came loaded with COINOPS Massive 8 (on You Tube). over 4000+ arcade games. Every old school you can imagine. Played Lock N Chase....INTV version is so much better than the arcade!

• Like 1

Yep ... can't recommend one of these enough to others. It doesn't do the Inty justice as you say, but man, the COINOPS is spectacular and being able to play through some of the NES/SNES RPG games is a great time as well.