IGNORED

My missing manual list...

PeBo

Finally got around to going through my 'Command Modules' to determine how many manuals I'm missing.

Turns out there are far fewer than I anticipated, but enough to stick in my collector craw.

Some I'm probably hopeless to find (Disk Manager 1 / Word Radar), while others maybe not so much (I mean, someone's gotta have a Weight Control & Nutrition or Story Machine).

Anyway, thought I'd cast my line...PM me if you have any of these you'd like to swap for a few bucks.

TI Label

Disk Manager
Disk Manager II

Computer Math Games II
Computer Math Games III
Computer Math Games VI
Equations
Measurements and Formulas
Number Readiness
Reading ON (TI version only)
Scholastic Spelling 5 (3-hole punched workbook w/ colour box-front sheet - also need front sheet for 4)
Story Machine
Weight Control & Nutrition
Word Radar

Space Bandits
Superfly

Scott Foresman

Frog Jump
Multiplication 2
Number Bowling
Reading Adventures
Reading Cheers

Also looking for a box-only for Jungle Hunt, but figure I'll have to re-purchase it CIB to get that, and I didn't list any Funware titles, because like ya, that's gonna happen!

• Like 2

I don't believe Disk Manager and Disk Manager 2 have manuals specific to them. You got these by virtue of buying the TI Disk Controller, and its manual explains how the cartridge software works. You may already have known that, so I apologize if I'm telling you something you knew, but since you listed them above, I thought I would mention just in case.

@Casey is correct on the Disk Manager modules. Everything for them is part of the Disk Controller manual (sidecar or PEB). One note, the PEB Manual was designed for the DM2 cartridge, but the cartridge wasn't ready when the cards shipped, so they initially shipped with DM1. A card was included in the package to start the process to exchange it for a DM2 cartridge once they were available.

Didn't think I had ever seen a manual for the DM2 cart, but wasn't sure about DM1. Anytime I bought a PEB - currently and back-in-the-day, it was used and the drives/controller were already installed, so wasn't sure.

Thanks for the info Casey, happy to reduce my neediness by two carts!

• Like 1