If not too late, a few I'd be curious about --
- Was there ever any serious discussion on making a faster but still low cost 'ST compatible' (i.e. cheaper than Mega STE but providing 16 or 32 mhz?) Why or Why not?
- What were some of the reasons TOS was developed/advanced so slowly?
- What were the factors in the decision that lead to making the Mega STE? (I saw in some old mags Atari was asking dealers if there was demand at first), and what was the target market for this computer vs. the TT?
- Were there any further revisions of the plain ST(e) up for discussion around the time of the Falcon?
- In retrospect, what should have Atari done better/differently with the TT and Falcon?