IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Total lack of drawing skills.

RSS Bot

So I have been TRYING to make a walking animation for Bob in the waffle game, but I just can't. Everything does not look like walking. I wish I could draw. I can't draw simple comics that look good. Must be because my arms shake too much for me to draw a simple line. I don't know why my arms shake. Must be because the first 25 or so years of my life were total crap and I can't get over being anxious subconsciously. But that's a different story for a different blog. This one is about drawing. And how I can't.

It's too bad I can't draw well since I usually come up with corny puns good enough for a Jumble puzzle answer all the time. And I would like to be able to draw them into comics. But everything (not just drawing) I do turns to crap. I have the Reverse Midas Touch. Or so it seems. I guess I'll just have to have someone else draw me a simple frame by frame animation. The latest attempt was trying to recreate the INTV Running Man animation. I found each frame on the back of the Horse Racing manual.

My knees are cold. Like all the time. And it's weird because my feet are warm. So it can't be poor circulation. And I have a hard time staying up. I usually go to bed at about 5pm or so and sleep 12 hours. Is it sad or happy that I spend half my life sleeping?

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-14073-total-lack-of-drawing-skills/