IGNORED

Atari ST score!

I had a large donation to my collection today. I grew up with the Atari ST 520 in my household. I remember playing alot of Time Bandit. In my game room renovation, I will have a nice ST setup and now will have some hardware to run some games. I did a video on my channel about it. Enjoy!

post-7241-0-77531800-1501523497_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

I wasn't aware you were TIJH.

Watched your video yesterday and thought, "wait, I just saw this collection on a forum!"

Congratulations on your score! The ST version of Alternate Reality is fantastic, make sure and set aside a good chunk of time, as it will pull you in.

• Like 1

I had a large donation to my collection today. I grew up with the Atari ST 520 in my household. I remember playing alot of Time Bandit. In my game room renovation, I will have a nice ST setup and now will have some hardware to run some games. I did a video on my channel about it. Enjoy!

I'd love to see more detailed images of the 520ST retail box. I'm not sure I've seen that one before; I am more familiar with the white ST boxes.

No worries - it's not urgent. Thanks very much for sharing!

It looks like this was a bundled revision of the the Atari ST base model that included the power pack set of games. I am looking for that set of games that came bundled. How hard will that be to get?

It looks like this was a bundled revision of the the Atari ST base model that included the power pack set of games. I am looking for that set of games that came bundled. How hard will that be to get?

I'll bet you have a reasonable chance of finding the individual games that were bundled, but I am not sure what type of packaging they used for those shipped with the bundle. By this I mean, did Atari use their own floppies when duplicating the games for the bundle, or did they include disks provided by each of the game publishers?