IGNORED

RS232 card - sourcing ideas?

digdugnate

I have a TI PEB that has the disk controller and 32k cards, but not an RS232 card. I'd like to get this so I could experiment with printing/that super-looking RS232 wifi card :)

What do you guys/gals recommend for getting RS232 capability? NanoPEB? Try to find RS232 card on ebay?

Thanks in advance!

I have a TI PEB that has the disk controller and 32k cards, but not an RS232 card. I'd like to get this so I could experiment with printing/that super-looking RS232 wifi card :)

What do you guys/gals recommend for getting RS232 capability? NanoPEB? Try to find RS232 card on ebay?

Thanks in advance!

Since you have a PEB. I would recommend a PEB card. There is one tested and in working condition for a fair price on ebay right now. at least I consider it fair.

HERE

And since it's TI Branded it's compatible with the HDX upgrade too.

Edited by Shift838
  • Like 1

I have no need for a FG99XFER program personally, BUT I imagine a program like that could be REAL USEFUL to people without RS-232's. A guy could put the titles on the SD card (in a specially named sub directory) then run the FG99XFER program that would take the files and put them on a disk or emulated disk drive. I wonder if Fred Kaal has already thought of this, as he's usually ahead of the curve on these things. I imagine his already existing program could be updated with such a feature.