IGNORED

5200 Battlezone

bikeguychicago

• 10 months later...

As a lot of you guys already know, I've mainly been a TI-99/4A guy, but occasionally hit the TRS-80 emulator

to play << ARMORED PATROL >> since the TI STILL DOES NOT HAVE A BLOODY BATTLEZONE PORT!

Anyway on the Atarimax the first thing I plan to try out is it's version of Battlezone. I know it will not be as great

as << THIS ONLINE VERSION >>, but so what, it's always feels better to play on original equipment.

Always liked Battlezone, but never understood why they felt that they need to put that space alien stuff in there.

I don't think the version they made for the US ARMY has the spaceships in it...hehe.

In all honesty it would have been kinda dull if you only had just the one take and you all the time with the enemy tank getting smarter and smarter each time. Having the other enemies in the game helps stir things up.

But the real answer as to why that stuff is in the game is because of just that...it is a game.

• Like 1