IGNORED

Sold: Xbox 360 Slim

Osgeld

I got this thing at a yard sale a few months ago for a decent price thinking, heck ya I will replace my wii as the emulation machine

well, I havent even turned on my wee in a year and I have an OG xbox, wee, pc, and a gaming tablet to do all that emulation stuff on, and when I started reading up on how to mod these things ... frankly I just dont want to put the effort into it

SO

XBOX 360S, 250G hard disk, power supply, controller with AA battery pack, and HDMI cable. Glossy black with a nice assortment of scratches but at a minor distance looks good. DVD seems to work fine, controller ... its fine but not awesome, do not have analog AV cable to try that out but everything else on the machine works fine so it probably does ... logged into live with my GFWL account, everything seems to be ... fine

65$ shipped USA and PAYPAL only please , and heck I will toss in the matrix glitcher mod chip I intended to use on it, if anyone is itching to mod it (which seems like a PITA to me but whatever)

I will toss it up on ebay without the modchip, and 10 bucks more on monday morning if no one is interested

Thanks

(ps sorry about the crap photo's my good camera's battery was dead)

post-35237-0-81935900-1504063162_thumb.jpg

post-35237-0-84234700-1504063163_thumb.jpg

post-35237-0-11765900-1504063165_thumb.jpg

post-35237-0-93770100-1504063165_thumb.jpg

post-35237-0-73145000-1504063166_thumb.jpg

Edited by Osgeld
  • Like 1

yea its a kenwood 20mhz analog / digital hybrid from 1988, I like it quite a bit, especially for its price of "save it from hitting the dumpster cause some tard did not know there was a brightness control for the CRT about 10 years ago" sitting above it is a HP bench meter from the same vintage with boeing asset tags on it and was still in documented calibration until 2015 heh

and no, that is a ruler made from a pcb with all sorts of dfm and IPC notes on it, similar to the one digikey sent out a few months ago, but only 6 inches instead of a foot, I got it from my typical offshore low volume prototype maker (https://www.smart-prototyping.com)

and no worries I will take a free bump lol

Edited by Osgeld

Just hang onto it. It is possibly the greatest console of all time and will be the last with complete "on-disk" versions of even some classic releases. It will get easier to mod in the future and the price of the 360 will likely go down for the next few months/years before going back up.

Just hang onto it. It is possibly the greatest console of all time and will be the last with complete "on-disk" versions of even some classic releases. It will get easier to mod in the future and the price of the 360 will likely go down for the next few months/years before going back up.

well my OG xbox hasnt gotten any easier to mod, nor is it worth a kings ransom, and I like the games on it better (I have a lot of the 360 era games on pc, not so much xbox / ps2 era) so I dont need another thing holding my shelf down in the garage

ps: bump, and feel free to make an offer