IGNORED

atari2600land's Blog - Icons

RSS Bot

I've discovered an interesting way to make computer website icons. Go into Paint and draw your 16x16 picture. Save it. Then go into Photoshop and you can even add transparency. Save it in Photoshop as whatever file type you want, but add ".ico" at the end of the file name. This apparently bypasses all the other image options and saves it as an icon. No plug-in needed. Sorry if it's old news, but I discovered this. Now the Frank the Fruit Fly website has a nifty nice icon for it.

I have also been working a little bit on the Secret Government Waffle Project. For those who wondered, I've taken up working on it some more. And I found my GoSub cartridge, so I put it with the rest of the INTV games I have. And I also found my Odyssey cart #11. It was in the Odball box, which is odd because I thought I looked in there several times and didn't see it. I guess it was hidden well.

Have been seeing reports in Portland about people waking up to ash-covered cars due to a wildfire nearby. It looks like snow. Odd. Down here in Salem, we didn't have that, but we do have tons of smoke lingering around. Apparently all due to kids with stupid fireworks. Google "Eagle Creek Fire." It's lovely, NOT!

http://atariage.com/forums/blog/168/entry-14158-icons/
  • Like 1