IGNORED

The Official JAWCRUSHER thread - IntellivisionRevolution

Rev

sorry, Rev releases so many games, it is hard to keep straight, I wish he would slooooowwwwww down.

Keep Joking , Reality will hit one day..

no worries about you are wishing for ,because when the market gets flooded with games people will have no choice but to pick and choose which games to purchase for quality or interests. Instead of just to buy to have a complete set.. As you can see that is already happing people choosing which games to purchase... And with how many publishers that are around now , its bound to more and more releases in any given month.. Remember what happens when a market gets flooded (and we are a very very small market)

But the consumer wins when this happen.. Prices drop and with more choice... I so glad that there are going to be so many releases..

Cheers

Edited by m-crew
  • Like 1

Arrogance , Big Egos, and not listing to what certain market consumers are thinking and saying have bought down bigger fish than who are swimming around here...(oh those laser sharks,, lol)

Well you may be right , but lets see what will happen when in any given month there are multiple releases of 3,4 ,5 or as some keep jabbing at the community here 9,10.......17(and those who are jabbing have there hands somehow in the mix of releases from programming or farkles ext) It will be difficult for the common person(not including self proclaimed millionaires here) to keep up to such release.. For example , some say they will be buying the rest of you games you have release spread out later .. Well just think if someone or few keep releases 2 or 3 everymonth and farkles and expanders ext ext ..

We are a market of maybe 150 active and up to 500 on any given rise..

Make the math ,

All good in my books..

keep deflecting it never helps solve things.. only make it worse..

My thought , flame me or what ever the posse here want to do.. It is what it is..

Chears and Peace out!!!

Edited by m-crew

Arrogance , Big Egos, and not listing to what certain market consumers are thinking and saying have bought down bigger fish than who are swimming around here...(oh those laser sharks,, lol)

Well you may be right , but lets see what will happen when in any given month there are multiple releases of 3,4 ,5 or as some keep jabbing at the community here 9,10.......17(and those who are jabbing have there hands somehow in the mix of releases from programming or farkles ext) It will be difficult for the common person(not including self proclaimed millionaires here) to keep up to such release.. For example , some say they will be buying the rest of you games you have release spread out later .. Well just think if someone or few keep releases 2 or 3 everymonth and farkles and expanders ext ext ..

We are a market of maybe 150 active and up to 500 on any given rise..

Make the math ,

All good in my books..

keep deflecting it never helps solve things.. only make it worse..

My thought , flame me or what ever the posse here want to do.. It is what it is..

Chears and Peace out!!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: If we get to a point of saturation, where there are 3 or 4 releases per month, that's a very good problem to have.

If it ever came to that, the community will have to deal with it; but we are not even close to that point yet, so why worry?

I don't lament the fact that there are more programmers trying to release their games. I think that's great! I keep recalling that I was planning to release a much simpler version of Christmas Carol on cartridge and box, way before it turned into a major epic production. I would celebrate the same for anybody.

What I do lament is some producers and publishers trying to exploit the hobby by treating every single release as a masterpiece collector's item (sometimes in multiple variations to make even more). In my opinion, most of the titles sold go straight to a shelf, unboxed, unplayed, and still in their shrink-wrap. That's a shame.

Anyway, back on topic. Who else sent a PM or placed an order? C'mon, don't be shy, post it here. Post it everywhere! :P

-dZ.

• Like 2

DZ , I agree about more releases- it's better to have. (As I been saying in pervious threads as well)

My point was that the common person here would not be purchasing every release. Rather chose quality and wants over just to have all releases.

Oh

BTW

I didn't send a PM but I did order.

Lol

Edited by m-crew

DZ , I agree about more releases- it's better to have. (As I been saying in pervious threads as well)

My point was that the common person here would not be purchasing every release. Rather chose quality and wants over just to have all releases.

OK, but if that happens, perhaps the publishers will learn to be more discriminating in the future. It may be a self-correcting problem.

-dZ.

OK, but if that happens, perhaps the publishers will learn to be more discriminating in the future. It may be a self-correcting problem.

-dZ.

Yes I agree - The Market always end up correcting itself one way or another.

My point exactly.

But we as a community are better off to not feed the behaviour that has been going on around here. Just to feed the greed of $$$.

As I have been saying in other threads as well.

Well, I have said it before that flappy bird was the game that released me from this obsession to have them all and now I am very picky about which ones I buy.

I feel we need to have more compendiums of games deserving of the full box treatment (and not waste boxes on every idea that comes along) and also consider more "rom only" or "baggy" releases as BBWW has done in the past and hopefully will continue to do as not every game needs or deserves a full box release.

Having said that....bring on the games in all their release versions.

• Like 1

Keep Joking , Reality will hit one day..

no worries about you are wishing for ,because when the market gets flooded with games people will have no choice but to pick and choose which games to purchase for quality or interests. Instead of just to buy to have a complete set.. As you can see that is already happing people choosing which games to purchase... And with how many publishers that are around now , its bound to more and more releases in any given month.. Remember what happens when a market gets flooded (and we are a very very small market)

But the consumer wins when this happen.. Prices drop and with more choice... I so glad that there are going to be so many releases..

Cheers

Thanks for your permission to keep joking. I already have no connection to people that need to buy one (or two) of every new release. I agree that at least one game this year didn't even need a rom release, let alone a box. Prices won't drop due to cost of materials, but it should mean games are available longer due to stretched out demand as people are forced to make decisions.

Thanks for your permission to keep joking. I already have no connection to people that need to buy one (or two) of every new release. I agree that at least one game this year didn't even need a rom release, let alone a box. Prices won't drop due to cost of materials, but it should mean games are available longer due to stretched out demand as people are forced to make decisions.

Lol

Sure my permission. Lol Thats a joke in itself. :P :)

All good brother , It's seem like you know how things are going to work out and costs.

All good !!!

Now who's next of the posse to chime in. !!

I'm sure it's coming.

Usually when more and more of a product or parts to make a product are made buy suppliers the price of such parts get lower , because more are getting made and produced.

But what do I know??

I'm just the equal not the more equal. ;p :)

Cheers

To each their own opinion.

Who said that you were connected to people that need to buy one or two of every release?

Not me , that's for sure. ??