IGNORED

2017 CTIUG TI Faire (with pictures)

Opry99er

Hmm this sounds like a perfect test for my 64MB memory expansion board for the TI... Did I understand properly that you need 8MB cartridge space for this? So 1024 pages of 8K at >6000, paged with writes to the cartridge area, capturing the 10 LSBs of address bus (excluding least significant bit A0 [or A15 according to TI])?

That's correct for the demo only -- the final cart needs about 100MB and will use a different scheme (I've got two in mind).

• Like 1

That's correct for the demo only -- the final cart needs about 100MB and will use a different scheme (I've got two in mind).

If I have the time next weekend I may try this out, i.e. configuring my memory expansion FPGA board to support 8MB cartridges - would you be open to share the 8MB cartridge image? Thus running on the real iron.

Edited by speccery

If I have the time next weekend I may try this out, i.e. configuring my memory expansion FPGA board to support 8MB cartridges - would you be open to share the 8MB cartridge image? Thus running on the real iron.

It will be released here on AtariAge when it exists. ;)

If you just want an 8MB ROM, I have a couple of videos from my converter uploaded that are 8MB (all the way to the full 32MB).

http://harmlesslion.com/temp/TI_vids/

These ones are 8MB (or less):

- psx_Tekken2

- mlp_PinkieTriesToBreakScreen

- mlp_EquestriaGirls

- misc_Spaceballs (4MB ROM, actually only 2MB data)

• Like 1

What? You were there? Do was I! How food we not meet? I could have brought that pc with me. The one I've been trying to give you for some time now but shipping.... Lol!

Salt and pepper goatee, bald head with tattoo. That was me! :)

Yea, remember we talked at the end of the show with OLD CS1. :)

• Like 1