IGNORED

Hmm...Which Homebrew

Kaiju

Hey guys, looking to pickup another Homebrew, and I just cannot make up my mind B*nq or Beef Drop. The only other Homebrew I own is Bently Bear and love it.

I love both of these game and hopefully will get both down the line, besides I Just want to own one of Kens games..

So if you had to pickup one first. Which one? Or is there a must own brew that I need to get before these two

I don't have either right now. They are both on my list to get. Especially with Ken's passing. I have played the demo of Beef Drop and it is excellent. I am holding out on in hopes of getting Al to offer the Pokey version again soon.

I have a chip ready to go in it. I just need the opportunity to buy it that way.

If I were in your shoes right now my choice would be B*nq.

There are many excellent 7800 HB's in the store.

Asteroids Deluxe, Pac-Man Collection, Jr. Pac-Man Scramble. All excellent options all if you are into arcade ports.

You might give a listen to the Atari 7800 Homebrew Podcast. Sean has done an excellent job of breaking down a lot of great HB games. It might help you to decide where to go next. He has covered B*nq and BD. So you can get some insight with those episodes.

Yea I must of listened through all the episodes about 3 times now... love all the Atari gbg podcasts

But if anything Janitor Sean makes it harder to choose...lol

Didnt think about the chance of the POKEY beefdrop showing up again..thanks

Hey guys, looking to pickup another Homebrew, and I just cannot make up my mind B*nq or Beef Drop. The only other Homebrew I own is Bently Bear and love it.

I love both of these game and hopefully will get both down the line, besides I Just want to own one of Kens games..

So if you had to pickup one first. Which one? Or is there a must own brew that I need to get before these two

If you don't have the Pacman Collection for the 7800 I would highly suggest that before any others. Then Beef Drop, Then Bonq. Toss Super Pacman into that mix as well. First of all has to be the Pacman Collection though. It's a great bang for your buck with all the variations on the cart.

• Like 1

Wait'll you hear the Roof Pooper episode.

If that’s a Homebrew conversion of Uncle Tinkle Poo Pit, I’m all in baby.

Man I’ll just wait a bit and order both...then Pac-Man down the line.. I am curious though

How the Beefdrop 8bit sounds vs the 7800.

• 2 weeks later...