IGNORED

Lego Dimensions Comes to an End

mmbe

I've played all three of the "toys to life" games, and they are all decent enough games... Just sucks that a new character essentially means a full new purchase every time. It did always help me a bit to know that you at least get a physical good for your purchase although the results are entirely digital.

Skylanders are neat and all, but their quality kinda differs. The Disney Infinity characters were always pretty quality looking and generally a neat conversion from a "real" to a "animated" look for some characters. LEGO gives you real LEGO bricks to work with... Course LEGO seems so expensive anymore.

That being said, you can expect all of these to get super cheap now that two of the three are 100% confirmed to stop. Skylanders probably isn't too far behind that itself... Or they're waiting for the competition to be gone to swoop back in. :lol:

I thought some company was planning to release a "Toys to Life" marketed to adults though... Something about buying space ships and being able to customize and buy pieces for them. Afraid I never learned the name of it though.

I've played all three of the "toys to life" games, and they are all decent enough games... Just sucks that a new character essentially means a full new purchase every time. It did always help me a bit to know that you at least get a physical good for your purchase although the results are entirely digital.

Skylanders are neat and all, but their quality kinda differs. The Disney Infinity characters were always pretty quality looking and generally a neat conversion from a "real" to a "animated" look for some characters. LEGO gives you real LEGO bricks to work with... Course LEGO seems so expensive anymore.

That being said, you can expect all of these to get super cheap now that two of the three are 100% confirmed to stop. Skylanders probably isn't too far behind that itself... Or they're waiting for the competition to be gone to swoop back in. :lol:

I thought some company was planning to release a "Toys to Life" marketed to adults though... Something about buying space ships and being able to customize and buy pieces for them. Afraid I never learned the name of it though.

Kinda surprised that Skylanders outlasted them. It plays one game basically.

All the characters from Dimensions and Infinity meant infinite storyline possibilities for those sets, not locked into just Skylanders characters.