IGNORED

Totally off-topic: “Atari Quality” clothes hangers.

rdemming

Since Jaguar fans are known for paying top dollar for everything with Atari on it and are addicted to the fumes of cheap plastic, I post this here.

When I was on holiday, I found these “Atari Quality” clothes hangers in the local shop. I couldn’t resist buying the “Atari Quality” clothes hangers, neglecting all the objections of my wife, and smuggled a set of “Atari Quality” clothes hangers out of the country and flew them about 12000km back home. Luckily the Dutch customs did not find the "Atari Quality" clothes hangers hiding between the dirty clothes in my luggage, so I have finally have a matching quality hanger for my Atari T-shirt :grin:

As a proud owner of “Atari Quality” clothes hangers, I wonder what the manufacturer's intention was to stamp “Atari Quality” on the hanger. The plastic quality is a lot less than “Warner Atari Quality” plastic and even worse than “Tramiel Atari Quality” plastic so they must be inspired by “Infogrames Atari Quality” plastic :P

post-119-0-57982800-1509433443_thumb.jpg

post-119-0-90101200-1509433452_thumb.jpg

post-119-0-78002700-1509433449_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Dunno about those Atari chairs.

But if I were to get that large basket, turn it upside down, put my Jaguar and monitor on it and then get the chair...

I could be playing my Atari on Atari while sitting on Atari.

Nice...

• Like 2

Hahaha, this is the most random thing I ever saw. Are you bringing them to E-Jagfest? :-D

Yes, I'm planning to come to €-JagFest next weekend. I will donate one as "first prize" for one of the competitions. Or maybe it is more appropriate as "consolation prize" :P

• Like 1

Looks like they have all sorts of products:

http://greenleaf.co.id/product?category=1162

There are even trash cans, perfect for storing those Checkered Flag and Supercross 3D carts.

Lol, good thing that I didn't saw the trash cans in the shop. I don't think my wife would have appreciated it if I tried to bring an "Atari Quality" trash can back home in the plane :P

• Like 1

Please add me to the waiting list.

Lol. Congratulations, you are first on the waiting list!

And best yet, I've reserved one for you :thumbsup: Thus if you PayPal me the cost for postage, I can send it as regular letter. I need to weight the hanger first to determine the exact postage cost but if it is below 100grams it will be around €4 to the US. But of course I would advice to send this unique and *** R@RE *** and bug free product by insured mail :grin: Of course 100% compatibility with your Atari T-Shirts guaranteed. Simple as that!

• Like 3