7800 High Score Cart

39 replies to this topic

#26 gambler172 OFFLINE  

gambler172

River Patroller

• 3,114 posts
  • none

Posted Tue Nov 7, 2017 12:56 PM

That is correct, it will not show anything until the game is uploaded. You have to mod your 7800 with a different BIOS to be able to use it.

Mitch

Hy my friend

hope you are not angry....but it is only a WIP,which does
not work.
At weekend,i post some 7800 related items,which i do not know,what it is.
greetings Walter

#27 Mitch OFFLINE  

Mitch

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 6,492 posts
  • 7800 Guy

Posted Tue Nov 7, 2017 7:28 PM

No problem Walter, we just were misunderstanding each other.
I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your other items.

Mitch

#28 gambler172 OFFLINE  

gambler172

River Patroller

• 3,114 posts
  • none

Posted Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:02 PM

Hi Guys

had a look at my 7800 undefined items...most of them,i could indentify...but here are some,i do not know
exactly.

The board photos show both sides...
the other photo shows 3 eproms...?
IMG_20171111_195508.jpg
IMG_20171111_195457.jpg
IMG_20171111_195151.jpg

#29 Mitch OFFLINE  

Mitch

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 6,492 posts
  • 7800 Guy

Posted Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:15 PM

It looks like another unfinished DevOS ramcart.

Mitch

#30 gambler172 OFFLINE  

gambler172

River Patroller

• 3,114 posts
  • none

Posted Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:27 PM

It looks like another unfinished DevOS ramcart.

Mitch

and the eproms???
one has as note
Ramona on it

#31 Mitch OFFLINE  

Mitch

Quadrunner

• Topic Starter
  • 6,492 posts
  • 7800 Guy

Posted Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:29 PM

Yes, those are the RAM chips and EPROM for the ram cart. Ramona was Eckhard's name for the standalone RAM cart.

Mitch

#32 Kissarmy82 OFFLINE  

Kissarmy82

Star Raider

• 84 posts

Posted Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:55 PM

Mitch I would appreciate it to let folks know that I am a trusted seller n list me in your friend area, I did a deal with eonder007 and it in ptogress thanks to your help, Kissarmy82

#33 Shawn OFFLINE  

Shawn

Nodus Tollens

• 16,910 posts

Posted Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:56 PM

Yep, that is another Devcart. Both the pcb's you have posted are for the dev not HSC.

#34 Shawn OFFLINE  

Shawn

Nodus Tollens

• 16,910 posts

Posted Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:58 PM

Mitch I would appreciate it to let folks know that I am a trusted seller n list me in your friend area, I did a deal with eonder007 and it in ptogress thanks to your help, Kissarmy82

This is a PM matter. Stop clogging up the forums with your spam trying to sell your warez. You have some cool shit for sure but put it in the marketplace, in one marketplace thread with all your for sale items in one place. That is the proper way to go about it.  If you are looking for feedback for sales that goes in the feedback subforum. This isn't hard. Show some tact and follow the basic forum etiquette please.

#35 Swami ONLINE  

Swami

Dragonstomper

• 867 posts

Posted Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:19 PM

You have some cool shit for sure.

Meh.  Most are overpriced for their lack of uniqueness or unknown dates and uniqueness. No videos of anything. And the used car salesman rhetoric is getting old pretty fast. Yars, Food Fight and Moon Patrol had some interest for me, but the lack of info was unappealing.

#36 Shawn OFFLINE  

Shawn

Nodus Tollens

• 16,910 posts

Posted Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:24 PM

Meh.  Most are overpriced for their lack of uniqueness or unknown dates and uniqueness. No videos of anything. And the used car salesman rhetoric is getting old pretty fast. Yars, Food Fight and Moon Patrol had some interest for me, but the lack of info was unappealing.

I was more throwing him a bone as to not seem like a total party pooper. Alas, I agree with everything you said. He's spread his sales threads all across AtariAge like stage 4 Cancer since day 1 joining and doesn't look to be stopping until his warez are sold. :(

#37 CPUWIZ OFFLINE  

CPUWIZ

Commander

• 32,688 posts
  • Cartridge Recycler

Posted Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:32 PM

I was more throwing him a bone as to not seem like a total party pooper. Alas, I agree with everything you said. He's spread his sales threads all across AtariAge like stage 4 Cancer since day 1 joining and doesn't look to be stopping until his warez are sold. :(

I deleted at least 3 of them, because they had an EA's employee name on it. :roll:

All of the modern stuff is likely stolen, probably by someone from Visceral.

#38 Shawn OFFLINE  

Shawn

Nodus Tollens

• 16,910 posts

Posted Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:59 PM

I deleted at least 3 of them, because they had an EA's employee name on it. :roll:

All of the modern stuff is likely stolen, probably by someone from Visceral.

Would be nice if he was forced to keep his BS to one sale thread in the marketplace instead of having 20 sale threads in just as many sub forums. The guy is only here to use any and all of us to make any money he can. He has zero interest in this forum otherwise. I say get rid of him and make him go elsewhere. At least he would have to pay fees on an auction site. That and he can't farm any more info or money out of the AA user base.

As for the modern stuff being stolen? I agree with your assessment as a lot of that dev shit is on lease to companies not sold to them. Nintendo is well known for wanting their stuff returned or properly destroyed. Some of it is still new enough that it could most likely be tracked back to the lease holder. Perhaps Visceral in this case as you have mentioned.

#39 CPUWIZ OFFLINE  

CPUWIZ

Commander

• 32,688 posts
  • Cartridge Recycler

Posted Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:11 PM

EA shut down Visceral recently, so someone probably had a quick grab and run.

#40 Swami ONLINE  

Swami

Dragonstomper

• 867 posts

Posted Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:54 PM

Well, he was spamming for evaluations, like some of these e-bay sellers, asking people he sells to that they should friend him to boost his business, so I thought I'd give him an honest eval, LOL.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users