I'm trying to get the F18A 80 columns mode code working in my spectra2 library.
Although it is currently working up to a certain extend, I'm having some glitches.
1. Can someone show me where I can find working assembly sample code for 80 columns mode ?
2. Besides controlling the VDP#0 and VDP#1 registers, is there anything else I need to honour in terms of PNT size, location, etc. ?
3. How does color setup work in 80 columns mode?
3. Do sprites work in F18A 80 columns mode or is this supposed to be a plain text mode ?
4. Are there any 80 columns fonts included in the F18A itself ? ?
5. Are there besides the 80 columns mode other modes available (e.g. 64 columns mode with graphic support?)
Thanks for the help guys :-)
Edited by retroclouds, Sat Nov 4, 2017 9:23 AM.