IGNORED

New 2600 Homebrew Games Available for Pre-Order!

Albert

I think I am partially getting coal because I sent Al a couple of BallBlazers for some custom pokey games but he didn't contact me about payment to combine them with my Draconian and Space Cactus. He probably didn't get time to make them with all these new game orders. Maybe they will come in January for my birthday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I am partially getting coal because I sent Al a couple of BallBlazers for some custom pokey games but he didn't contact me about payment to combine them with my Draconian and Space Cactus. He probably didn't get time to make them with all these new game orders. Maybe they will come in January for my birthday.

They were included with your order, which I shipped today. I'll contact you about payment when I have time. :D

..Al

• Like 3

They were included with your order, which I shipped today. I'll contact you about payment when I have time. :D

..Al

Awesome. I thought this might be a possibility. I appreciate the fact that we have this type of relationship where you trust your customers to take care of business after getting product. Thanks Al. It will be a very Merry Christmas for sure.

Thanks again Al for the amazing products and service that you offer. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3