• 111 posts

Posted Thu Jul 5, 2018 4:32 AM

Thank you Freetz

#27 gorgh OFFLINE  

gorgh

Chopper Commander

• 111 posts

Posted Mon Jul 9, 2018 4:06 AM

I'm currently working ona game for contest, it's progressing nicely, should be finished before deadline.
Now the question for Freetz: is it possible to show the gameplay of the game on art festival in October without breaking the rules?enemies.gif

maze.gif

Edited by gorgh, Mon Jul 9, 2018 4:08 AM.

#28 freetz OFFLINE  

freetz

Chopper Commander

• Topic Starter
  • 241 posts

Posted Mon Jul 9, 2018 5:08 AM

No, promoting the program is fine, just don't make it available/distribute it to a larger audience (a limited amount of beta testers is fine).

One more note: I'll be going on holidays on Saturday and will return only in beginning of August, i.e. after the deadline. For those who have not submitted through the new online system, I would advise to just submit a draft before end of this week. This way you can still reach me in case of problems (which should not arise if you duly follow the process :) ). You can still update your entry right until the deadline, so there is not harm in submitting early.

#29 matosimi OFFLINE  

matosimi

Moonsweeper

• 331 posts

Posted Today, 1:37 AM

i started working on a new game today, it will take me more than 4 hours to do it

(i mentioned 4hours in some other comment above, however I decided to do something totally different than I intended that time) 

#30 gorgh OFFLINE  

gorgh

Chopper Commander

• 111 posts

Posted Today, 4:21 AM

great, I've heard that Mapa&PG plus Fandal plus probably also TheRealBountyBob are also contributing this year :)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users