Elansar, Philia, Alice mom's rescue, Yopaz Jaguar CD available for download

6 replies to this topic

#1 Orion_ OFFLINE  

Orion_

Dragonstomper

• 507 posts

Posted Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:27 PM

Hello folks !

Since I won't produce new copies of my Jaguar CD games, and because there is still demands for it, I decided to offer my Jaguar CD games available for download at a small price.

You can buy my 4 games on my itch.io web page and get the game to download in the form of a CDI image.

Here --> https://orionsoft.itch.io/<--

Available games are:

Elansar (point & click "myst" like adventure game)

Philia: the sequel to Elansar

Alice mom's rescue (cute 2D platformer)

Yopaz IceStar (2D puzzle game with level editor)

In the zip file you will find the CDI image, that you will need to burn on a blank CD-R at the lowest speed (x1) using the demo version of the software DiscJuggler (available here for free: https://legacy.padus...nloads/demo.php )

You will also find the manual and cover in high quality PNG image that you can print using your own printer, so you can produce your very own complete copy of my game !

Enjoy !

#2 CyranoJ OFFLINE  

CyranoJ

Quadrunner

• 5,121 posts
  • RAPTOR in LOCAL

Posted Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:43 PM

You will also find the manual and cover in high quality PNG image that you can print using your own printer, so you can produce your very own complete copy of my game !

You should watermark those, or they'll be on ebay at $25 in time for christmas.

#3 82-T/A OFFLINE  

82-T/A

River Patroller

• 3,904 posts

Posted Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:19 PM

Hello folks !

Since I won't produce new copies of my Jaguar CD games, and because there is still demands for it, I decided to offer my Jaguar CD games available for download at a small price.

You can buy my 4 games on my itch.io web page and get the game to download in the form of a CDI image.

Here --> https://orionsoft.itch.io/<--

Available games are:

Elansar (point & click "myst" like adventure game)

Philia: the sequel to Elansar

Alice mom's rescue (cute 2D platformer)

Yopaz IceStar (2D puzzle game with level editor)

In the zip file you will find the CDI image, that you will need to burn on a blank CD-R at the lowest speed (x1) using the demo version of the software DiscJuggler (available here for free: https://legacy.padus...nloads/demo.php )

Enjoy !

Hi Orion. If you don't mind, I'm curious why you never put Zia and the Goddess of Magic on the Jaguar? It's the one thing the Jaguar truly misses... a Dragon Warrior / Final Fantasy style RPG game. Any chance maybe Gatzee or someone could port it over? Or is it just too big?

Thanks!

#4 wazer97 OFFLINE  

wazer97

Space Invader

• 12 posts

Posted Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:28 PM

Orion is the man!

#5 Orion_ OFFLINE  

Orion_

Dragonstomper

• Topic Starter
  • 507 posts

Posted Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:42 AM

Zia is too big for the Jaguar, not enough RAM and not enough processing power for 3 map layers and alpha blending during the battle sequences

#6 rayik OFFLINE  

rayik

Moonsweeper

• 357 posts

Posted Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:17 AM

Thank you Orion. Bought Alice's Moms and Topaz. (Already bought others when you previously put therm for sale) I've given up "collecting" and just want to play the game. Thank you for making it possible with your efforts

Wish more people would do this. Too many homebrew releases seem too be about media, label, box and manual. The game is just an addition to that.

#7 doctor_shred OFFLINE  

doctor_shred

Star Raider

• 74 posts

Posted Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:46 PM

Thanks for making these available at such a reasonable price.  You're work is awesome.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users