I have modified the online "Tiny Sprite Editor" ( http://tmtg.net/tinyspriteeditor/) made by Boris van Schooten, so that you can use it to create sprites for Atari Lynx.
Double-click the .html file in the attached zip to run it.
Currently you can export the sprite data as C code or ASM code (literal sprites only for now, can add RLE compressed sprites later).
1. Run the .html file in Chrome (may work in other browsers too).
2. Set the "Palette" drop down to "Atari Lynx" BEFORE you draw anything.
3. Draw a pretty picture (background must be pen 0 (black))
4. In the "Text Format" dropdown, select "Lynx C code (literal)"
5. Click the "Export" button.
6. The C code will appear in the textbox at the bottom of the page.
Note: you cannot import C code at this stage. If you want to "Save" your sprites to work on later, then export as "Data URL".
Let me know how it works for you. I am sure many improvements can be made.
The main purpose is to make it easier to create Lynx sprites for your projects, without having to hassle with Gimp and PCX and sprpck/sp65 and bin2c...
Also have added to github as a fork of the original: https://github.com/j...inyspriteeditor
Edited by jum, Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:47 AM.