IGNORED

Beta testers wanted for NTSC Dimo's Quest & Dimo's Dungeon

8Bitjunkie

as I perfected my beating the doors on 3, I now face the extremely deadly pits on 4... Do I have to eat the brown frogs?... when I fall through a pit on ground level it tells me about flying, but it's a pit... I've found the pit timing very unforgiving I've made exellent progress....

using the last loadable version I have played all the way through to level 15, I believe, got tired and am letting it sit on the level screen, but a better test would be to enter the next level and see how long pause works...

To be honest, the game colors aren't bad even without being adjusted, the title screen colors are the most off...

I do have some observations, but they'll be in email.

How far have you all played through? Not just skipping about but running from the 1st on up?

I look forward to playing It again and finally being able to get past level 3. It was good to hear that it plays easier in PAL. I am not an awesome platform gamer, but I am not that bad.

Kudos to the Doctor for figuring out how to get past the gates at their old speed. I could only do it 2-3 times.

Bob C

Last glitch is display of DIMO and Lover Girl, flashes and blips but no reason for it. Maybe snip a line out from the space between the heart and scroller or maybe somethings just a little long... happens during fast playing melody the others I noted in email..

I have played it all the way though.. Every level is winnable.. minor fixes needed only... plays full speed with all enemies on screen almost all of the times I've played, every once in a while there is slow down due to timing not lining up if you catch it wrong. Proves that it's also fixable. One section in all the times I've played the game did the multiplexing blank some bad guys out.... and this is with the rev. 2 game plus 3 intro other wise known as '04

almost done it seems :) last bugs/glitches/features can be hardest though... and then you sleep on it and it's easy.. you say why'd I do that, this is way better... boom there it is!

Nice job, What you learn here will help fix up all the DIMO's adventures!

Edited by _The Doctor__

If you go all crazy kid on the keyboard fashion clicking the crap out of the fire button like a rabid, crazy madman you can cause the sound to glitch....

The game is working fine with MIO attached on standard 130XE.

Once this is nailed down...

I'll hit it with the black box next

and with MyIDE +1 after that...

then we'll move on to memory upgraded machines...