IGNORED

Post a picture of your computer setup "back in the day"

Byte Knight

No Apple did not make that monitor its a Dell VGA, I sanded off the logos and filled them with bondo and repainted it to match 'platinum' Apple II's. I added logos front and rear.

The controller is one I got off amazon for the IIe/IIc with the D 9 pin connector.

• Like 2

No Apple did not make that monitor its a Dell VGA, I sanded off the logos and filled them with bondo and repainted it to match 'platinum' Apple II's. I added logos front and rear.

The controller is one I got off amazon for the IIe/IIc with the D 9 pin connector.

That's impressive - the monitor really looks like an Apple product!

I don't think I have one of my //c, but I do have a pic of my brother with the family's c64 setup. Around 1986, give or take.

c64 setup

I don't know why I have a picture of my college dorm room in 1991, but here's my brand new, amazing 386. Played a lot of Ultima Underworld. What a disaster area... that's probably why I took a picture of it. I don't recall being such a slob all the time... only intermittently.

dorm room

• Like 3

I'm never ashamed of being a hoarder or a slob. It typically happens when you have too much cool stuff and not enough room to store it all. That's why you end up with soda cans under the bed. Where else they gonna go? Magically float on a corner air pocket, cleanly and discretely out of the way?

• 2 weeks later...