IGNORED

Is this a good deal?

SignGuy81

I am planning on getting an item tomorrow which I know is a great deal for a gamecube, then was asked if I'd be interested in a Nintendo DSi XL with 7 games for $30. The item I will be meeting the person to get near my work so there will be no shipping costs. The unit is in working condition. I've never dealt with handhelds before so I'm not sure. I did look a little on ebay and they did seemed to be priced higher even without games but I wasn't really sure how long it may take to sell or how much I should ask for it with 7 games?

Here is a picture of the one I'm getting(not the same just one I found online that matches the one that was sent to my phone.

250px-Nintendo-DSi-XL-Burg.jpg

Edited by SignGuy81

Ok the direct method. I am not wrong.

Post this type of thing in the modern gaming forum and please save this section for selling your items to other community members.

Then I guess Bad Trader Alert has to go, along with several others I've seen where people are asking questions about how much they should be paying for items. Go boss someone else around. If someone of actual importance decides this needs to be moved they can move it.

Then I guess Bad Trader Alert has to go, along with several others I've seen where people are asking questions about how much they should be paying for items. Go boss someone else around. If someone of actual importance decides this needs to be moved they can move it.

Nah, I'll just continue to make polite suggestions to people to try and keep the community working the way I found it.

Okay so this is the weirdest thing ever that has happened. I went to pick up the Gamecube and the DSi XL today. Well, I had the money to pay for both, in hand. I wound up getting it for $5 basically. It was supposed to be $25 for the Gamecube, with 2 controllers and power and video cords and 6 games then it was supposed to be $30 for the DSi XL with 7 games. So I'm in his living room(yes I met him at his house because he couldn't make it out in the snow but normally I don't do that with craigslist) and I am seeing all the stuff he is showing me working, and I pull out $55 to pay him and ask if that is right. He said no he will just take $30 for everything. Instead I wound up getting the Gamecube with all the stuff plus 8 games instead of 6 that was listed and a DSi XL with 8 games too plus charger(was supposed to be 7 but also one in the unit). I was going to sell the DSi XL but I think it is my daughter's now. This is the first time I've ever went to buy something and be told a cheaper price(while I am offering him the full value asked) then be told "I'm just trying to get rid of it". He still could have but for more.

Thanks for the great advice from everyone other than the nevermind.

Edited by SignGuy81
  • Like 3

Damn dude. Trifecta there. You go for and XL. Then you're upgraded to a GC and XL with more games and a lower price. Finally it's the harder to come by Mario edition.

I think your luck maybe spent for awhile. Even if it's worth a little more, no value in selling it when it'll get good use.

Oh yeah my daughter has had the DS in her hands since I brought it home playing Sims 2. Here is the link to the craigslist add you can see the Gamecube I got. https://danville.craigslist.org/vgm/d/nintendo-gamcube/6461508624.html I texted him about the Gamecube then later he wrote back and asked if I wanted a a DS also for $30 then let me have it all for $30 I couldn't believe it. If my daughter ever puts the thing down at some point I might pop back up and upload some pics of the DS and games it came with.

Edited by SignGuy81