IGNORED

Vaporware in real estate

• 4 weeks later...

Well, it doesn't really matter if no one cares; I was just surprised that no one even viewed it. At least until I learned that the forums show zero views until someone actually responds. Once I learned that, I decided to responded to it myself so I could see how many people had even been curious enough to read it.

The only connection (I've read), is the band name was inspired by/in honor of the game console. It came up in a previous thread a couple of years ago about game-related bands, or maybe band-related games (possibly this forum?).

Interesting article. He allegedly put ads on Craig's List offering houses he didn't own for sale, allegedly claiming they'd be foreclosed on soon.

"reps would spend the majority of their time calming angry homeowners who wondered why their homes were listed...or explaining to consumers why the listing they wanted to purchase wasnt actually for sale."

Interesting article. He allegedly put ads on Craig's List offering houses he didn't own for sale, allegedly claiming they'd be foreclosed on soon.

"reps would spend the majority of their time calming angry homeowners who wondered why their homes were listed...or explaining to consumers why the listing they wanted to purchase wasnt actually for sale."

What I'm surprised at is that it took seven years for him to get pinched. You would think that the people he ripped off for $199 a piece would be pissed. It's a dumb scam anyhow and being caught is inevitable. He's going to serve double digits. His band sucked by the way.