IGNORED

Atari Mega STE Nova Cubase Problems

Hello Atari Fans.

I was searching a long time inside the forum to find the right topic but i cant find it and i hope it is no problem if i start a new Topic about my Issue. If there a Open Topic about the same stuff, please let me know and i will starting there again.

First : My System

I use a Atari Mega STE with 4MB Ram , SD Satan Disk and a VME to ISA adapter with a ET4000 on it without a hardware accelarator. On the Monitor out of the ST I‘ve a adapter for HIGH Res on TFT.

I‘ve 3 different Operating Enviroments that i use.

Standard Tos 2.6 incl. Std. Gem. (NVDI)

Mint with XAAES & Terradesk (NVDI)

Magic 6.2 + Magixdesk (NVDI)

As driver i use the ET4000_T0 from the https://silicon-heaven.org/atari/nova/MegaSTE/ET4000/

Middle Plot:

All software that i use works wonderfull on both screens and most of it can handle extremly good the bigger resolutions. I observed there is a screensaver function included the ET4000 if i dont use the mouse a longer time the screen will goes black but it comes back if i move the mouse. This works very well but i think this function is the problem of my main issue i hat. We will merge ((Screensaver))

Now my Problem and what i think what it is:

If i use Cubase 3.01 (with Dongle) on the Big Screen with for Exsample 1024x768x2 Resolution it works fine and you have very big dialogs and can see 30 tracks @ the same time. But allways after the same time i started the sofware the screens goes black. BUT THE ST RUN !!! Why i know it run ?? I can still start and stop the midi tracks. And i try it in alle Operating Systems with all constellations of NVDI ON/OFF 8 MHZ / 16 Mhz Cache On / Off etc etc etc.

I think this is the screensaver function which I mentioned above. Cubase uses his own OS named mros and my idea is mros dont gave the signals like (MOUSE is MOVED) or (MOUSE is PRESSED) or (KEY is PRESSED) to the System. That means as long as i inside mros the screen dont came back.

Is there any way to disable this Screensave Function or have anyone the same problems like me ??

Please let me know !!