Oregon Trail Handheld

3 replies to this topic

#1 Byte Knight OFFLINE  

Byte Knight

Stargunner

• 1,088 posts
  • Robinett Rules!

Posted Thu Mar 1, 2018 6:27 PM

Looks like I'll be adding to my Oregon Trail collection!

http://atariage.com/...tore-exclusive/

#2 eightbit OFFLINE  

eightbit

River Patroller

• 3,235 posts

Posted Thu Mar 1, 2018 9:52 PM

Yes, saw this post in another forum and I agree. This is just awesome. I love little one-game handhelds like this. And this one certainly takes the cake of being the coolest one ever ;)

#3 Bill Loguidice OFFLINE  

Bill Loguidice

Quadrunner

• 6,644 posts
  • Armchair Arcade Managing Director

Posted Fri Mar 2, 2018 9:25 AM

I love that this is a thing, but I'm most interested in someone solving the mystery of if this is the MS-DOS version emulated or a port to a generic platform (or even that company's usual NOAC). 

#4 eightbit OFFLINE  

eightbit

River Patroller

• 3,235 posts

Posted Sat Mar 3, 2018 12:43 AM

I love that this is a thing, but I'm most interested in someone solving the mystery of if this is the MS-DOS version emulated or a port to a generic platform (or even that company's usual NOAC). 

My thoughts exactly. I am curious as well. But before any of that I just wanted to make sure to get my hands one because it is a thing...a very cool thing at that ;) Picked up two...one for myself and one for my brother for his birthday. I posted the UPC which can be scanned by Target employees in the other thread to make your life easier, and I have added it here as well. Its what I used to get mine...after two Target stops.

Attached Files

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users