3D Construction Kit on s copy of a an original

Atari ST 3D Construstion Kit

3 replies to this topic

#1 rcamp48 OFFLINE  

rcamp48

Space Invader

• 27 posts

Posted Thu Mar 1, 2018 11:50 PM

I have a copy of the 3D Construction Kit on a 720 K floppy, it works ok. Anyone want it ??? I am not interested in it, but can mail it in a mailer anywhere... also have about 600 to 800 Atari ST disks , some work , some don't. Does anyone know of a reliable way of restoring these disks , (I may be able to get my hands on another 600 originals this week). Russ

Let you all know after testing them if any of the 800 work OK ................

#2 Justin Payne OFFLINE  

Justin Payne

Dragonstomper

• 795 posts
  • Busy updating XEGS Podcast website to Angular2

Posted Fri Mar 2, 2018 9:19 AM

I'll take it if you want to send it to me. I'll pm ya my info

#3 Justin Payne OFFLINE  

Justin Payne

Dragonstomper

• 795 posts
  • Busy updating XEGS Podcast website to Angular2

Posted Fri Mar 2, 2018 9:21 AM

As far as those disks, are you interested in recovering them and then putting back on a floppy or just backing them up to images?

#4 rcamp48 OFFLINE  

rcamp48

Space Invader

• Topic Starter
  • 27 posts

Posted Fri Mar 2, 2018 3:21 PM

I have already put a few to .ST format, but I want to recover many of them, I actually can get over 1000 of them (new ones) about 150 oyut of 800 are bad, if you have a way of recovering them I will send them all to you ............... there are also many that work but I will have to make a list then send you the ones that you want............I will be taking them all home tonight from my friend's place, and I will be quite active here.... have a look at my mega site it has many Atari files , I am considering upping it to 8 TB 16 TB transfers just for retro files, the AtariST.rar file is 2.5 gigs in size mosty .ST files..... Russ

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Atari ST, 3D Construstion Kit

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users