IGNORED

Sold.

Austin

I have a Hori Dead or Alive 4 360 arcade stick (aka the EX2) for sale.

I am looking for PayPal only and am shipping within the USA only. Only thing I am looking for in a trade at the moment is a boxed/complete original N-Gage. See here: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/276711-wttf-boxedcomplete-nokia-n-gage-original-model-not-qd/

Hori Dead or Alive 4 360/PC arcade stick (USB) - $50 shipped
- This was Hori's first 360 arcade stick released in North America. It's basically the EX2 model with DOA4 art. No box or instructions included. Stick is in decent shape and functions well, although the white shell has some discoloring happening. I used this for 360 and PC shmups primarily for a while but have recently upgraded to one of Hori's RAP sticks for Xbox One/360/PC, so I no longer have a need for this.

X-Arcade Solo Stick - $60 + actual shipping
- This is their solo stick that they no longer offer for sale (I am not sure why). This comes with the older style box, manual, styro, etc. Also included is a NIB PC/USB adapter. I have not tested this PC adapter so I cannot confirm if it works (I assume it does, but I always use 360 sticks on the PC). The stick itself has been confirmed to work with PS2 via the also included 3-in-1 adapter set. Be warned that this adapter set is a POS--Dreamcast and Game Cube did not work for me. While PS1/PS2 worked for me when I tested it, you are at your own risk with the adapter, consider it a freebie. Everything will be shipped in the same black shipping box it was originally mailed in, and it will be packed as you see it in the photos. The original idea was to use this with PS1/PS2, but I've since acquired a Japanese stick that's better suited for me, so this one can go.