IGNORED

Multicart #1 available for purchase!

Well, after a bunch of work and testing, we are ready to release the

first in a series of Multicarts for the Atari 400/800/XL/XE. The first one

is finished and ready to ship! Pricing will be discounted $10.00 until

June 15, 2003. You can order by going to http://www.sunmark.com

The cost will be $49.95 before June 15, 2003.

There are 30 games on each Multicart! Here is a screenshot of the menu

and the games that are loaded on this release:

multicart.jpg

I have a question - do you have the copyrights to these games ?

I wanted to make XE carts myself (I have about 300 Crossbow carts , the boxes have been damaged by water) , but everyone told me,that I have to get permission by the copyright owners.

So I was always trying to find owners of copyright , usually in vain.

Thimo

I have a question - do you have the copyrights to these games ?

I wanted to make XE carts myself (I have about 300 Crossbow carts , the boxes have been damaged by water) , but everyone told me,that I have to get permission by the copyright owners.

So I was always trying to find owners of copyright , usually in vain.

Thimo

Speak no evil, see no evil |:)

For give the ignorance, but why are translator games included here?

Does the cart swap out the OS and insert the old one, or will

the cart allow the translator disk to be booted in?

Isn't it about time the calls in Shamus get fixed so that it works

on any machine? (EPCYG4 would be nice too ;-)

Speak no evil, see no evil

Hmmm, would Activision agree when we put all the Infocom adventures on one cart ;)

All I can say is.....

I hope to get mine before you guys shut him down. After all, the fewer out there, the more valualbe they become later.

I really doubt the makers of these games (most of which have no clue where their legal docs are any more for the original games) have wrote off these games on the old, non-made anymore platforms. They would be more likely to start a legal battle if you took their game, developed it for a current system and then used the games name/graphics.

sURFN

Who cares legal or not -- produce away and be damned :)

On a more serious note its Wizard of Wor not Wizard of War -- at least get the names right!!!

sTeVE

If copyright is no problem ,then someone should make all the 5200er file versions on a cart (the files made by Glenn the 5200 man) , so you could play for example Gremlins on the ATARI 800 from cart.

Another idea are cart version of the tape-only games from Mastertronic ,Zeppelin,Silverbird etc. , since loading software from tape is a pain.

For example Amaurote,Feud,Spellbound,Thrust,Chimera,Draconus,Zybex,

Blinky´s Scary School,...

And there are several great European-only games and some good games that were released in magazines.

Thimo

Got mine today!!!!!

works great too. Only disappointed that 2 games will only work with 400/800 machines. (I have 600XL & 800XL)

Any chance someone can do some photocopying or scans of their manuals to put on cd for the cart? I tried playing a few I dont have in my collection but was confused by what to do.

Thnx for a great piece of work!

Only disappointed that 2 games will only work with 400/800 machines.   (I have 600XL & 800XL)...

Thnx for a great piece of work!

Both Fort Apocalypse and Shamus are two of my favorite games....so we

just had to include them in the MultiCart!!

Both Fort Apocalypse and Shamus are two of my favorite games....so we

just had to include them in the MultiCart!!

I know there is a version of Fort Apocalypse that works on the XL and XE systems...or at least the disk image is available here. Not sure about Shamus, though.

I got my multicart yesterday...

Had lots of fun with it! ;) But, I want more! I can think of several games that I would like to see on the next multicart, are you taking suggestions?

What about "Unlreleased Carts?" Like Super Pac Man, Pac Man Jr etc... ?

How about the Theme multicart? Like, "Space Games" or "Arcade Classics" or something?

Two of my All time favorite games, are "Claim Jumper", and "Orileys Mine" (Claim Jumper made it on cart, however Orileys Mine never did...)

-darkman

I can think of a few games on Cassette that I used to play... however, I no longer play them. Seems that all those (or most of them) no longer work... :(

Ever played "Pinhead"? I remember having a blast with this game, I have not played it for years though... I was so sad when it stoped working. :sad:

Put "Pinhead" on the next Multicart too! ;)

-darkman

Just cuz I'm one of those kind of people, :roll: I'd like to weigh in on what I'd like to see on a future MultiCart (and yes, I will be buying one myself soon, but maybe not during the intro period...cash and knee surgery...)

Archon

Dreadnaught Factor

Ghost Hunter (an old, hard to find Pac Man clone where two people can play simultaneously) (Uh, if you didn't know.)

Galactic Chase (A Galaxian clone I really liked better than any other versions.)

NukeWar (cassette only (?) Avalon Hill game)

Krazy Shootout

Crossfire

Oh, I should probably stop. I have my own personal "Greatest Hits" disks, but my drives are getting a bit wonky on me so I should really start trying to cartridge some of them.

You have some great games on that cart, S-G!

Keep up the excellent work!

Archived