Entry 2018: Boot Hill

54 replies to this topic

#51 digress OFFLINE  

digress

Stargunner

• Topic Starter
  • 1,000 posts

Posted Sat May 19, 2018 5:56 PM

Screen capture but it seems to be picking up my microphone too. 

How are you recording those videos? It looks crisp like an emulator, but I'm hearing background sounds like if you were filming a TV.

#52 Steve Jones OFFLINE  

Steve Jones

Dragonstomper

• 768 posts

Posted Sat May 19, 2018 6:38 PM

looking good, one tiny suggestion, on the menu screen instead of Z-mode can you say Zombie Mode,

just slightly more obvious for new players.

#53 DZ-Jay OFFLINE  

DZ-Jay

Quadrunner

• 10,704 posts
  • Triple-Stripe Mo' Bro

Posted Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:45 AM

Any update on Boot Hill?

#54 digress OFFLINE  

digress

Stargunner

• Topic Starter
  • 1,000 posts

Posted Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:21 AM

I haven't looked at it lately. I was a bit concerned with the poaching that had happened to artrags project being sold by that guy renaming it to gyrus. I was expecting any day to see something named "Snow Boot Hill" or something show up.

That's not cool. It's very discouraging when people do things like that. 

I'll work on it some more soon. I had a few more things to do. Might put in some intellivoice . Most things I intended are done already though.

Any update on Boot Hill?

#55 DZ-Jay OFFLINE  

DZ-Jay

Quadrunner

• 10,704 posts
  • Triple-Stripe Mo' Bro

Posted Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:29 AM

I haven't looked at it lately. I was a bit concerned with the poaching that had happened to artrags project being sold by that guy renaming it to gyrus. I was expecting any day to see something named "Snow Boot Hill" or something show up.

That's not cool. It's very discouraging when people do things like that. 

I'll work on it some more soon. I had a few more things to do. Might put in some intellivoice . Most things I intended are done already though.

I understand. It's a shame really. May I suggest then just posting textual progress reports and perhaps a game-play video or two.

That way we can all keep abreast of your progress, and you do not have to feel like someone will steal your still-undercooked game. :)

In any case, I encourage everyone to share their progress and perhaps work-in-progress ROMs; and to ignore the "Dino Yachayas" of the world. Our community is small and tight, and a few bad apples shouldn't spoil the fun for the rest of us. :)

dZ.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users