IGNORED

Print Basic program listing with emulator?

JohnW

Yes:

Altirra: check printer on (system->devices->printer), now: load Basic file and simply use: LIST"P:", copy txt to any text editor (for example notepad) and print it anywhere

Atari800Win: sign notepad as printer (I dont remember wchich option - i do it ages ago, now on W10 i have only altirra installed) and simply print it.

If you must have Atari fonts - you must find it on internet or use for example qasm program (i never print from this, but - if I remember - that has atari font eqiwalent)

With any emulator set an 'H' device. and assign a Windows folder. Then while in basic and file loaded PRINT "H:FILENAME.LST" should go to you windows folder. H5:filename.lst strips EOL to windows CR. Then use your favorite windows editor and load listing and print to LPT.

Altirra: check printer on (system->devices->printer), now: load Basic file and simply use: LIST"P:", copy txt to any text editor (for example notepad) and print it anywhere

In Altirra you have to select menu item "View" -> "Printer Output" first before issuing you're "LIST "P:" statement in BASIC.