IGNORED

Issues with new 10502PC

scitari

I have a new 10502PC that just arrived this week and am having trouble getting it to work on my Windows 10 box. The driver seems to install when I plug it in. I set the USB Serial Converter configuration to "Load VCP". I set it to COM3 and can see that it says USB Serial Port (COM3) under Ports in the Device Manager. I plugged the 10502PC into three different working disk drives including an 810, 1050, and Indus GT. When I start up ProSystem it says to check the cable and that no drive is detected. The drives were all powered up. I confirmed that ProSystem is looking for COM3 in the config. I also connected the 10502PC to my Atari 800 and tried booting with APE and AspeQT running with an ATR in drive 1. No dice. I not really sure what I am doing wrong and am wondering if the device is defective. Many thanks for your help!

post-62835-0-19437900-1525382430.jpg

post-62835-0-13871400-1525382436.jpg

post-62835-0-81298400-1525382500.jpg

I have a new 10502PC that just arrived this week and am having trouble getting it to work on my Windows 10 box. The driver seems to install when I plug it in. I set the USB Serial Converter configuration to "Load VCP". I set it to COM3 and can see that it says USB Serial Port (COM3) under Ports in the Device Manager. I plugged the 10502PC into three different working disk drives including an 810, 1050, and Indus GT. When I start up ProSystem it says to check the cable and that no drive is detected. The drives were all powered up. I confirmed that ProSystem is looking for COM3 in the config. I also connected the 10502PC to my Atari 800 and tried booting with APE and AspeQT running with an ATR in drive 1. No dice. I not really sure what I am doing wrong and am wondering if the device is defective. Many thanks for your help!

The picture you show is from the AtariMax APE package, when I´m right. APE itself runs only good with the SIO2PC-USB (which is also a SIO-2-1050 etc.). When I´m informed right, APE works in the actual version 3.0.13 with other SIO2PC-USB solutions, but not at full speed and some other issues.

The ProSystem utility only supports the SIO2PC-USB made by AtariMax.

• Like 1