IGNORED

Where to buy Assembloids from Europe ?

dougal22

Atariage is based in Austin, Texas. Albert only opened the eBay store to thwart scalpers. For instance, "rare, discontinued homebrew" Pacman Collection 7800 (available in the AA store for $30) sold for $75. Albert was selling some copies the next week for $35 iirc. Stopped the scalper asshats dead in their tracks... :grin:

Also International shipping is reasonable if you send via Readypost instead of Priority. Inside the states there's little difference in price between the services.

I always wondered why some people sell AA games expensive on ebay when they are still available on AA. Surely one checks the AA store first.

But then, making as much money as possible is the American way.

I guarantee you there are people who don’t know that the Atari Age Store even exists.

There are people that are in the AA FB Group that don’t even know there is a forum let alone a store. That is what eBay scalpers are hoping for.

This meme has come in very handy in such cases.

f0d21dad92221f543a164f35e8e829b1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always wondered why some people sell AA games expensive on ebay when they are still available on AA. Surely one checks the AA store first.

But then, making as much money as possible is the American way.

I'm still astonished how many Atari enthusiasts don't know that this forum even exists. If they are not on AtariAge then buying from Ebay and other 3rd party vendors is their only option. I always hope that they take the time to Google the name or read the manual to see the website address so the next time they go right to Albert instead of going back to Ebay.

• Like 1