IGNORED

Gyruss for Intellivision?

I can confirm that the FB post announcing the sale has been deleted, probably by the same guy that posted it.

The text announced the game was based on Open Source Z Gorf, then changed it to "inspirated by" in further comments in Italian.

Without a video or GIF we cannot know what was the game exactly.

The idea of a Gyruss of Intellivision was good, but it was pretty bad the attempt to capitalize outrageously on ARTRAG's code without asking for permission, it leaves me with the feeling that the game was barely altered from what ARTRAG published given the screenshot in the back of box.

I've expulsed him from the Intellivision Homebrew Games group.

As long as people pay those prices and supports things like this , this will continue.

Private releases happen here as well, as history shows. So Im sure next he will show up here..

But not asking for permission is a common thing in the homebrew scene. Not to open a wound but it happens all the time.. If theirs money to be made anything goes..

That only hurts the good people like you and all of us ....

Edited by m-crew

Is there a link to the ROM for Deep Zone available?

+1 on this question.. I have tried early versions of it and really luv the controls once you get used them..

Great Work on this game that's for sure the small sample Ive tried..

thanks

Deep zone is on this site, with and without sources. Go and take it freely.

The game is severely based on Deep Zone, even the graphic. Paying for it is a fraud (to me), and paying that much a fraud to you.

Do you know the guy? Or just a coincidence you are botj in Italy?

Only by Facebook. He says that as he has reworked my sources, now it is a differ game even if he is using my math and even my graphic, now he can sell it without my permission or proper credits.

Actually the pictures on the box are practically from some early beta of Deep Zone, my ship, my bullets, my screen layout....

Shameless...

Edited by artrag

An interesting detail, I've asked for a share, but he says that the whole thing is just for love of the intellivision and not for money or speculation on collectors as the cost of the HW and of the box is barely covered by the price o_O

Deep zone is on this site, with and without sources. Go and take it freely.

The game is severely based on Deep Zone, even the graphic. Paying for it is a fraud (to me), and paying that much a fraud to you.

I can't believe I'm saying this but... *concentrate* *wince* *sigh deeply*

pzvcjo.jpg

artrag is absolutely right.

Phew. Now, let's not do that again. :-o

• Like 6

An interesting detail, I've asked for a share, but he says that the whole thing is just for love of the intellivision and not for money or speculation on collectors as the cost of the HW and of the box is barely covered by the price o_O

Lol. In what world does the bits and pieces of that cost anywhere near 150 Euros? Especially since it would appear the programming was done for "free" ?

Weird situation. I was looking forward to buying this...