VJ keeps on crashing with it :-( IMHO it may not to be wise to start with a wave System or "adding" Levels if the Gameplay is not fleshed out. Try to build a 1 Level prototype where you can go crazy with ideas, test them, make a ONE real fun Level. THEN try to add Levels. The experimental, playful, chaotic stage is crucial for creating anything meaningful.
My proposals would be:
- cut the size of the main character, by at least 50%
- Add much more enemies on screen
- Experiment with moving Patterns, Speed of enemies
- work on the controls
- make the simple idea of dodging really fun to Play
- realize the potential of your Gameplay, add new feats
- the creative part should get all of your Attention. Don't bother About release date, design boxes and Manuals, or even posting every Little Progresses on AA. Making the game should be fun for YOURSELF.
Edited by agradeneu, Sat Aug 4, 2018 2:05 AM.